Saturday, December 19, 2009

In the begining

Hello,
I am new to all this and not sure what is going to transpire.
Just a little about myself to bein with.
I am a mother of two wonderful boys who are both in the military. 
I also have to cats who keep me laughing, and are very spoiled and loved.
I have been sewing since I can remember.  I started out sewing zig-zag around rags and then moved onto pillowcases.  From there I have done it all.  I even had a sewing shop, for 5 years,  where I did alterations and anyother sewing that you can think of.   Now I strickly do sewing I want to do, mostly creative things.  Although I am finishing up on some things that I started and never finished.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, this is Anna from swap bot (mynursecoach). Congrats on starting a new blog. You will see blogging is addictive.

    ReplyDelete